Tuesday, April 28, 2015

More rambling

Just because I like to ramble and bore you guys to death, I'm just going to talk about anything that tickles my fancy. I'm just kidding.

I am actually confessing that I have read a little bit more of Transformed and good Lord the main character is stupid. How can she choose some a-hole over what could be the sweetest guy she knows. Yes, she may not actually be human. But come on. I say forget the mission or quest or whatever she is telling herself that she is doing, and got after Chamber and live happily ever after. Hell, her brother even came to see her in hopes to talk some sense in to her. It may not look like it at the point, but once you analyze it, its as clear as day. Anyways, I'll probably change my star rating on this book when I am officially done. I only gave it three stars because I thought it would only be fair since I didn't read all of the book yet. But now that I'm guarding the iPad with my life, I might actually get it done. So don't hate me for my rating.

Also I am asking for all of your help on this blog. I want to make it better so you guys have a reason to come back. Because lets be real here, you don't come here just to read what I have to say about books. But if you do, you are now my new best friend. I know I've tried polls before and I might do it again. So if you have ideas on what a poll subject should be, just send me a message and I might consider it.

So if you do want to send me something or anything in the matter, my email is lysrobison@gmail.com

You can send me pictures, catch phrase ideas, fan art (not sure how you can do that since I never show my damn face), book suggestions, or you can just say 'hi'. I would really love to hear from you guys and maybe if you ask nicely, I just might post a recent picture of myself. Even though I hate cameras, I'll still do it for all of you. Because I'm awesome like that. Anyways, I'm going to head out and try to finish Transformed. Also I am pretty much just going to throw in the towel for my writing, because it is nearly impossible to finish that amount in such a short amount of time. I blame my computer for breaking down.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment