Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Almost finished reading Mystery Man

I'm not avoiding Transformed, I swear. I just don't have the motivation to read it at the moment. Anyways, I just pulled an all nighter and pretty much almost finished Mystery Man. After a few heated moments, war declarations, two almost huge heartbreaking close calls to a break up, and two kidnappings that almost ended lives, I have come to my last on the book. Sadly I can't tell you much because there are so many spoilers in this book. But since I'm nice, I'll give you a little spoiler. The heart wrenching almost breakup has to revolve around Hawk's past that involves his wife and child. That is all you are getting. If you want to know more, I recommend you read the book. But I'm going to head out and officially finish the book. Then I will most likely still avoid Transformed like its the plague and read one of my many books I just bought from the local bookstore. Its my favorite place in town and my mom ended leaving me unattended in the store. Which results in me pretty much spending my whole paycheck in books. But at least I can say I finally got my own Colleen Hoover book, more specifically Confess. Next goal is to by a print based on the book and put it in my future office/ personal library. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment