Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Started reading Wait For You by Jennifer L. Armentrout/ J. Lynn

Hey guys I'm on a new book. I'm almost a hundred percent done with Sign and I don't want to share anything on that book until I'm completely done. But I have to be honest it gets crazier the more you read on. Nothing still makes no sense in that book. Anyways, I had to pick up a book from the library and here it is, Wait for You by J. Lynn or Jennifer L. Armentrout. Who ever you want to go by. Anyways, if I remember correctly the fourth book just came out that is part of this series. Leave it to me to start a series when it is well into its fourth book. I really need to keep an eye out for these series. Anyways, I just started the book. I'm only three chapters in and its pretty good so far. Our main character Avery is going to school and she holds a little secret. I like secrets. Anyways, she running a little late to class and ends up running into a hot guy. Cam. Apparently everyone knows this guy, or has heard of him. But then he almost runs her over with his truck. Things are brewing and I can't wait to find out the end result. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment