Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Back to reading The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter

For those who didn't realize or notice, I stopped reading The Darkest Lie for a while. Only because I was so close to finishing The Fiery Heart and couldn't put it down. Which results in my final thoughts on that book. The ending was something I never saw coming. Okay, I did. But I didn't think it was going to throw down like that. So ready to read the next book because I want to know if love can really conquer all. Kudos for the suspense Richelle Mead.

Anyways back to talking about The Darkest Lie. So we all know that Gideon is faced with a past he can't remember. So its his main goal to find out if its true or not. Also to see why he forgot in the first place. I believe Zeus has something to do with that. Only because Gideon secretly got married to one of his enemies' daughter. I'm kind of curious if my theory is right, but this involves more reading and now that I have a normal job, it might be difficult. Anyways, I'll read as much as I can of this book. Also I have the two ebooks that I'm working on, especially when one is an author's request. But I'll keep in touch as often as I can before my computer is shipped off to be fixed. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment