Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Halfway...ish through Bad Romeo

I know it's been a while since I posted. I spent my days off sleeping instead of reading. I am a bad person. But I am now on a shift where I have seven to eight hours of uninterrupted reading. So I can say I am now halfway through Bad Romeo and the book has me hooked. You have a complicated relationship between two people and you want to continuously read in hopes you find out why it's so complicated. All you know is that the two have undeniable attraction for each other since the day they first met. They also pretend to hate each other to hide said attraction. But I am going back to reading this book and pray I have my iPad back so I can finally finish Transform. My brothers hog the thing like they want me to fail. They can be so mean. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment