Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Author's request: Transformed by E.V. Fairfall


Alright I got an author's request a few days ago. I was going to just go to the library and use their computer to talk about this book, but that didn't happen. So I'm on my broken computer talking about this book. Anyways, the author seemed pretty nice when I talked to her and figured I could help her out. So far I know very little about the book, but that is what makes thing more interesting. From what I have gathered in the first few chapters is that our main character is Mother Nature or Thea when she is in human form. She basically has a mission on some sort in order to I guess break a curse that she is on. But that is as far as I got before the Ipad was taken from me where this book is being held. Kind of made me sad. Anyways, I'll read more as soon as I get the Ipad back. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment