Friday, April 10, 2015

Two things.....

Okay I got two books to talk about and I'm starting off with Transformed. This book is taking me forever because its kind of a slow read. I hate slow reads, to tell the truth. Anyways, I'm a third of the way in to almost halfway through the book. Somewhere between 36-40% to be honest. Anyways, nothing exciting has happened except that Thea is pretty involved with two different guys. Cousins to be more accurate. Anyways, first up is Chamber and the guy is a complete sweetie. Thea really likes him and everything. The guy is even into nature and all that, which pleases Thea because she is mother nature herself. Then the other guy is Brice. Complete creep and is only dating Thea for immortality. He is also seeing some chick named May on the side. I hope he dies. But that is about it for now. I could of read more, but there was another book I just couldn't put down.

Which leads us to the next book I want to talk about. I'm honestly almost done with this book. Meaning that its really good. But what do I expect from the person who wrote one of my favorite series. We all remember our favorite Luxen in the Lux series. I know I haven't finished that yet, but I'm getting there. Lets focus on this book. So the relationship reminds me so much of Beautiful Disaster, which I love. Anything that reminds me of my favorite book goes straight to the 'must own' list. Anyways, Avery's secret does come out and you pretty much figure it out as you read the book. She pretty much panics when Cam finds out and nearly screws herself over by almost ruining the best thing to have ever happened to her. If the book ended like that I would of strangled someone and sent a very angry email. But luckly it doesn't end that way. Thank god. But I'm ready to read the next book already that I'm just itching to get my hands on it. Sadly with the long list of books I have at the library, its going to be a while. Sad face. Anyways, I highly recommend this book. But I'm going to head out. My late shift high is wearing off and I'm getting beyond tired. Gotta love working until the wee hours in the morning and the constant drinking of Mountain Dew. So until next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment