Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I am never writing again.

Okay, that title might be a lie. But I haven't been doing much reading. I'm an idiot who decides that they hate all the work that they did and then deletes it all four days before the official deadline. It will be a miracle if I can actually pull of writing 50,000 words in now three days. I am not even going to revise it. I'll leave that to my mother when she is editing. Anyways, in other news, my grandmother found out about my little trip to Baltimore to look at schools for an English major. She is throwing a cow and is threatening to throw my mother and the rest of our little family out onto the streets. But that is if I go. She is very dramatic at times. And I wonder how I come from a very dramatic family. Yes there are riots going on, which I find solves nothing, but I'm pretty sure everything will be mostly sorted out by the time I get there. That is all I'm saying. Also my favorite boys, All Time Low, moved a certain tour date for a later time. Which made me call places to reschedule and talk to my boss about the fact that I can work one day and then take off three instead. I hate you guys, you are lucky you are all cute. And that I love one more then the others. But that has been my life since the last time I posted. Also for those who do follow me on Twitter, you may have notice that I hardly use the thing. I know I should, but I just don't have an exciting enough life to tweet all the time. I could tweet about my dogs if you want. They tend to do some pretty interesting stuff. Like one of them decided to throw himself against a wall. He didn't really throw himself, its more like slid on our hardwood floors into the wall. I think its time for him to get a hair cut. Anyways, nothing is going on at the moment. But if you want me to talk about any subject, with in reason, I'll be happy to. I need something to do in between orders from the library. But I'm off for now. I have to convince my mom to let me get another book from Amazon.com. Its used and cheap, so she might go for it. She could say hell no too because she really holds onto my money. She tends to throw Baltimore in my face when I ask about books. She is a cruel lady. So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment