Saturday, April 4, 2015

A little reintroduction.

Okay for those who don't know me or what I do.

Hi. My name is Lys and well I blog about books. But I do things a little bit differently, I tell you about the books as I read it. Just think of it as an open discussion blog. A website where you can openly discuss a book with me.

I'm not like some of those bloggers that talk about the structure of the book or how the grammar was so amazing that it moved me to tears. Honestly I don't really talk about the story line all that much. Just the parts I think are important enough to share. Also I don't give anything away, or at least I try not to. Only because I really do want you guys to read these books.

There are a lot of other things I tend to do a little different. Like I don't tell you guys what I would rate the book as, I think that just ruins your expectations on the book. I also tell straight out on whether or not I hate a book, so far we haven't really crossed one like that.

I'm just a huge book lover that just blogs about books. Sometimes movies, if it is book related. Honestly I don't even get paid for this stuff. And if I did, I never make enough to see the difference. I just do it for the joy of it.

Anyways, if you guys do read this blog and think I should share one of your favorites, send me a message with the book title and its author. I'll be happy to read the book and tell everyone else about it. But for now I'm going to head out and do some major catching up on my reading.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment