Thursday, April 30, 2015

Reading Never Never

I am probably going to gets some complaints because I didn't mention the other author of the book. I'm sorry. So they book is by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. I haven't read any of Tarryn's books yet. I can here the gasps of disbelief after writing that. But I do plan on reading her books at one point. The library of where I live just doesn't have any. I know the library sucks but what do you expect when most of our population is over 60. Anyways, I'm about four chapters in and the book is really good so far. I like how it starts with both of the main characters completely forgetting everything while they are at school. Like oh my wow. I can't imagine that ever happening to me. But I do tend to forget what I'm doing from time to time. Anyways, I'm kind of curious on how they lost their memory and what happened. They are currently touring Silas' room looking for answers. So far they just got more questions. But I'm going to go read some more and maybe read Transformed after this. So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment