Saturday, April 4, 2015

Almost finished with The Darkest Lie

This is most likely my last post on the book. And I will have to tell you that things are not what they seems. What do I mean by that? That is a secret I'm keeping to myself for those who haven't read the book yet. You can all hate me later. Anyways, Scarlet ran off and Gideon got the god queen angry. Like so angry that she ended up locking him up in a cage awaiting her punishment. I hope Scarlet comes to the rescue. But the book is pretty intense right now and I just want to know what happens now. Probably will also be a while until I read the next book. I think its The Darkest Secret next. Either way I'm ready to see what happens next. Anyways, I'll be reading more of Transformed after I'm done with this book. Hopefully the book will go faster while I'm sitting at work with nothing to do. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment