Friday, April 3, 2015

About halfway through The Darkest Lie

Okay before I talk about the book I'd like to share that I actually met a guy that read romance novels. Sadly he already has a girlfriend, but I was still shocked to find a guy that would admit that he reads the books. I had taken The Darkest Lie to work because it was a slow night and he just pointed out on how it was a good book. So ladies, there are guys out there that you do read in books. They are just hard to find or already taken, but there is still hope.

Anyways, lets get talking about the book. So Gideon had a son. Say what? Scarlet was nice enough to tell him the story and everything. Then she leaves the guy after throwing that load at him. Good thing she tried to go back to him or I would of slapped the character. I know she is fictional but I would still want to slap her. Anyways, Gideon makes plans in going to find revenge for his son's death. Or, at least find out if Zeus was in fact the one that took away his memory. But I honestly didn't get too far. But I thought you guys should know that I finally met a guy that openly reads romance novels. I never thought I'd see the day. But I'm going to head out because I'm tired and my bed is calling my name. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment