Friday, April 24, 2015

Started reading Dangerous Secrets by Abbie Zanders

Okay before I start talking about this book, I have to admit that I manage to read a tiny bit of Transformed. Sadly not as much I want because it seems as soon as some one sees me on the tablet, they have to have it. AKA my grandmother. I am so ready to move right now. Why did I decide to wait another year before going back to school? I could be in Baltimore right now. Anyways enough of my complaining. It's time I talk about the book I just started reading. I have had this one on my bookshelf for a while been meaning to get to it but I just have too many books I have read. Also there is no picture because my computer is still getting fixed. Blogging would be so much easier if I had that thing. Anyways I literally just started this book. Like I have only read the prologue and first two chapters and honestly I am a little confused. Hopefully the more I read, the more it will start to make sense. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment