Monday, October 8, 2018

Done reading Invision

Hello there Bookies,

I'm just flying through this book and I'm getting close to the end. A lot of confusing things happen that make me feel as dumb as Nick and I hope the more I read, the more it makes sense. A lot of information gets thrown into the storyline and apparently, there is a new evil that becomes the destroyer of the world. Meaning Nick is not the bad guy anymore. I'm not going to get into that crazy mess of confusion. Feel free to read all about it if you want. But eventually, they find out what could possibly be draining his powers and find out that it already been taken care of. They find some of the missing friends. Everything seems right as rain, but the epilogue of this book have you begging for the next book. Which I will be requesting as soon as I can. But I loved the book as always. Sherrilyn Kenyon is still probably one of my favorite authors out there. None of her books have disappointed me yet and I've read a lot of them. Anyways, go check out her books and this series if you have not yet. She is an amazing writer that deserves all of the support she gets.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment