Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Reading Throne of Glass part 2

Hey there Bookies,

I have sixteen days to finish three books and I'm not sure I can do it, but I'm willing to try. So far I am halfway through the Throne of Glass, so I'm making good time.

I'm not sure where I left off when my last update on this book but I can say that the competition has started. I can't see how people don't like the lead female character. Sure she can be a lot to handle, but who isn't? There is a female character in the book that I can't stand and I'm thinking that people are mistaking our lead female character for her. Anyways, the champions have started their tests but also something is killing them in between tests. Our lead female is curious about who or what could be doing such a thing. Especially after she finds a secret passage in her room that leads her to freedom and the tombs of the first king. This is probably where things finally get interesting. It took half of the book but we are finally there. And I'm just reading more to see who or what is killing the champions. Our leading female thinks that it's some kind of ritual sacrifice for something. But she can't know for sure because the symbols being used have no books on them since they were all burned when the new king came into power. Honestly not a smart move on his part. But sadly so far that is the only excitement I have going on in this book. I'm a little disappointed.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment