Thursday, October 4, 2018

Finished reading Throne of Glass

Hey there Bookies,

Last night I finished the Throne of Glass and I have to be honest here, I'm a little disappointed. The only time the book actually got really interesting is when Celeana was dueling Cain. That was it. I'm kind of hoping the next book will be better, but I'm not having my expectation high for this series. I do like how the lead female character is in the book and I'm hoping she ends up with the Captain of the Gaurd and not the crown prince who annoys me, but that isn't how this is going to go. I just know it. It's like watching a drama and you love the second lead and hope the female lead ends up with him. Even though you know that the female lead is going to end up with the lead male. Choal is probably my most favorite character in the whole book and seems to have the most growth. I wish I could say more about this book, but it feels like nothing really happens. Nothing exciting. Once again I'm disappointed with this book. I expected to be what others were telling me about the book. I was looking for that "can't put it down" moment. But it actually didn't happen. Well, it did happen when I had like ten pages left and I had to put the book down to do things. But that was just because I was so close to finishing the book and just wanted to finish it. Other than that, nothing. But check it out and maybe will you will like it more than me, or maybe you will hate it. I can't say I hated it or love it. I'm probably some of the few that are kind of still on the fence for this book.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment