Saturday, October 6, 2018

Reading Invision

Hey there Bookies,

I'm about halfway through the book already and a whole lot has happened in that small amount of time. Something is stealing Nick's friends and his powers. Not sure who or how, but I keep reading just to find out. It feels like, with every book that I read in this series, things just get worse for Nick. I would hate to see what the next book holds if the last one almost killed or trapped him for all of eternity. And this book has his powers drained to the point he can die or be enslaved easily. I don't think my heart can take all of this intense situations the characters are put through. I wish I could say more but there really isn't much to say. I know I said a lot has happened, but once you start describing the book, you realize nothing really has gone down. But for some reason, I just really love these books. I think its just because Sherrilyn Kenyon made the characters so relatable and likable.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment