Saturday, October 20, 2018

Finished reading Intensity

Hey there Bookies,

Today is a sad day because the Chronicles of Nick have come to an end. Or, at least as far as I know. But it had to happen eventually. Anyways, things got pretty crazy as Nick tried to fix thing and then got captured somewhere. He never learned who the mother of his son was but he did learn that he can make sure his son doesn't end up the way he did. Nick also decided that he had to reset everything and just live life the way it was supposed to, making things play out like they do in the Dark Hunter series. Which is probably best. It would have been nice to see this series continue on the way that it was, but I guess we all can't have everything. Either way I highly enjoyed it and I would recommend it to anyone who asks. So go check out the series. Fall in love with the characters as much as I have. You will not be disappointed.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment