Monday, October 8, 2018

Started reading A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

Hello there Bookies,

I have started a new book and it's the book that has inspired the hit series aired on either HBO or Showtime. This book has been waiting patiently for me to read it on my hold list and I finally got it from the library. If you want to know how long it has been waiting, I placed this book on hold before the series even started. It was that long of a wait, along with the fact that I was busy reading other series. But I finally have it and from what I've heard the TV series follows the first book and that is pretty much it.  Anyways, I have ten days to read this book, so let's hope that it can keep my attention so I can finish it on time. Wish me luck everyone.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment