Monday, October 15, 2018

Reding A Game of Thrones

Hey there Bookies,

I really hate to say it but I have to return this book. The time for me to have it in my hands has come to an end. But I'll be sure to request it once again. Right now I hardly made a dent in the book and trust me, I'm trying. There is no way I can finish this book in the time span that I was given. So it is best that I return it to the library and just request it once again. That way I will have more time to read the book. But I will probably only get this book on it's own due to the fact that it's so huge. I just got to the hundreds for the page numbers and it took me like a week to get that far. The writing is small and there is just so much to take in that you have to read it slowly just to absorb all of it. So far the book is following what the the TV series has done. A little bit of differences but it's been so long since I watched the series, I can't remember exactly what the differences are. But I will be sure to request this book once again, but until then I will have to return it and pick up the other books I have at the library.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment