Friday, October 5, 2018

Started reading Invision by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Hello Bookies,

Would you believe me when I say that I remember nothing about the book before this one? But it's been a while since I read the series and I know that all of these books can pretty much stand on their own with a little bit of confusion. It's all still liveable in the end. Anyways, the book starts with Nick pretty much giving up and eating his sorrows away. Completely understandable when you learn that you will be the destruction for everything you know and kills everything you have ever loved. I would probably do the same thing. Then Nick runs off only to learn that one of his friends is still trapped in the hell realm that they were in during the last book. Nick being the good loyal friend that he is, decides that he has to go back and save them. Anyways, I will have to say that Sherrilyn Kenyon is still probably one of my favorite writers and I just love every character that she has created. I just feel so bad that it has taken me to go back to reading her books. Nick is one of the top faves.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment