Saturday, October 20, 2018

Started reading A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Hello Bookies,

I'm reading the second book that comes after A Court of Thorns and Roses. I highly enjoyed the first book, so I'm really looking forward to reading this one. This time around it sounds like that she will not be saving the love of her life, but he will be saving her from her own demons. Or, at least that is what I am thinking because I have literally just started this book. I'm not sure what is all going to go down since she defeated the evil woman that controlled all of the kingdoms and freed everyone from her. Maybe the book is just her trying to get over the fact that she had to kill two innocent people in order to free everyone. That she has to defeat her demons in order to be truly happy. Who knows, other than those that have already read the series. No spoilers as I try to solve the questions I have formed in my mind the moment I got my hands on this book.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment