Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Started reading Intensity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Hello there Bookies,

I can't believe I have come to the end of the series. But If I had to be honest here, I hope that there is more because I just love how Sherrilyn created Nick for this series. He is just so lovable. I think he was lovable in the Dark Hunter series, but it's been a while since I read any of those books, so I can't really remember. The think I really like about this series is that it is a spin off the Dark Hunter Series, but it's like an alternate universe of where Nick knew everything before he got in the mess of losing his mother and his friendship with the leader of the Dark Hunters. It just makes you wonder what different outcome this would make later on if the series was to continue. But I guess we will never know.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment