Monday, June 26, 2023

Finished reading An Arrow to the Moon

 

Hey there Bookies,

I actually meant to make a post when I was halfway through the book but I was so focused on what I was doing that I pretty much ended up finishing the book. The one thing that excited me was the legend of the eight suns being mentioned in the book because thanks to Daughter of the Moon Goddess, I knew the story. Then it got me thinking that this book could be a retelling of that legend. Where Hunter, our main male character, is the....I guess we will just say Sun Warrior, and Luna, the main female character, is the moon goddess. I also get Romeo and Juliet vibes in this book because both characters are from rival families. I almost giggled out loud a few times listening to this book and that is a good sign. The book might get four stars from me because it plays so close to the series I fell in love with. In all honesty, I haven't finished the book completely yet. I still have a few pages and few more mysteries to solve. Like how does the title of the book play into the story? I plan to finish this book and double check that it is a standalone YA. But Goodreads is down right now, so I will just have to wait.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment