Friday, June 23, 2023

Finished reading The Girl Who Drank the Moon

 

Hello Bookies,

I finished listening to The Girl Who Drank the Moon and it was a nice book. Honestly, I don't remember what I already told you about the book. Well, the witch of the woods took in a baby that was left in the woods. She raised it as if it was her own and even named the baby Luna. But Luna was a very special girl. Due to drinking from the moon, she became so full of magic that she didn't realize she was doing it in the first place. She didn't understand it at all. It forced the witch to lock away the magic until Luna turned 13. Luna grew up as normal as she could but she always felt like something was missing. But the more we learn about Luna, we also learn more about the town she had come from. We also learn that the witch in the woods isn't the evil witch. The evil witch might actually be closer then the town realizes. Sadly I can't tell you more because once you start learning secrets in the book, the more it picks up. Also if I revealed all of the secrets to you, you wouldn't want to read the book. I do recommend this book to those that wants an easy listen or for those that likes books about magic. Even though I enjoyed the book, I will still give the book three stars. It didn't draw me in as much as I thought it would, but I would still recommend it to others if they were looking for a good book about magic and witches.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment