Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Rereading Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard


 Hello Bookies,

I'm breaking into my huge stack of books on my bookshelf. Starting with rereading a book I don't remember much about. I don't feel comfortable read the second book of this series because I don't remember much. It's been a while since I read this book. When I read it before I gave it five out of five stars. I'm using an audiobook for this because it is so much faster. I've been having trouble focusing lately. The more I listen to the book, the more bits and pieces I remember. I remember the princes but I don't remember which one is the bad one. I remembered that Mare ended up in the palace but I didn't remember how she got there. I hardly remember anything about her life in the stilts, so that was a nice refresher for me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to breeze through this book and won't have many thoughts on it. But I figured I would do a small update on what I was doing.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment