Sunday, June 18, 2023

Finished reading When You Trap a Tiger

 

Hello Bookies,

I finished this book late at night so I wasn't able to make a post about it until now. The story has a bit of a sad ending but it also helped our main character grow a little bit. She learned that life isn't all about magic and happy stories. I did enjoy this book a lot but I wouldn't say that I loved it. It could also have to do with the video I found on Youtube. Who knows? Anyways the book got three stars out of five. I liked it but I didn't love it. It is a book that was in the children's section in the library and that could also be it as well. Maybe I'm just too mature to read a book like this. But I like the retellings of folklore and myths and this was sort of my cup of tea. My boss did recommend this book to me and I know she will be asking me about the book when she sees that I read the book. This would be a good book to have in my personal library down the road. It's a good lesson to read to children and ask them how it made them feel.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment