Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Reading When You Trap a Tiger by Tae Keller


 Hello there Bookies,

My boss told me to read this book. She figured that I would like this book, so I figured, why not? It's a kid's book or middle grade. The book is based on a Korean folktale. I'm not really familiar of Korean folktales, but this is a good introduction into it. The plot so far is that our main character, Lily, and her family move to live with her grandmother. They aren't sure why, but Lilly is excited about it. But things aren't the way they used to be before. She sees a tiger and she isn't sure why. Lily also learns that her grandmother is sick. Now Lily thinks that the tiger can heal her grandmother. The only problem is that she has to hunt the tiger in order for it to help her. I'll just have to read more to see what happens next.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment