Saturday, June 17, 2023

Read Through the Woods by Emily Carroll

 

Hey there Bookies,

I'm trying to read as much as I can to cut down this TBR list of mine. I figured a good graphic novel will help. This is supposed to be full of spooky stories, but I don't get scared easily. I just like how interesting it is to read something like this. It's just full of different stories. One of the stories I thought it finished too short and was a little disappointed, but it actually continued after a few pages. All of the stories have good potential to spook you to the bones. But since I don't get scared, I just enjoyed the creativity and the pictures. The book is a good quick read. It probably took me about an hour to finish. Sadly it only gets three stars from me. It only gets that rating because it was short, but I am willing to read another graphic novel like this. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment