Friday, June 2, 2023

Started reading Once Upon a River by Diane Setterfield

 

Hey there Bookies,

Well, the version I have is the large print version and sadly Goodreads doesn't have that. So my progress isn't going to be accurate on there. Anyways my first thoughts on the book is that there is a lot of information being given to me and my brain doesn't want to process it all. I do have the audiobook for this book and I tend to space out a lot. I think it is safe to say that this isn't going to be a book for me. If I end up DNF the book, I will let you know. This is on my TBR list, so I figured I would give it a try. Hopefully I can at least get halfway through this book before my brain decides that it can't take anymore. I wish I could tell you want is going on in the book but I can't. All I know is that the book is talking about different characters and I have no idea how they relate in any way. Maybe if I stop spacing out and actually listen to the book, I would know more. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment