Friday, March 24, 2023

About halfway through A Game of Thrones

 

Hey there Bookies,

Listening to this book is long. This book is massive and I think just as big as Uprooted. Also it doesn't help that every time I try to read this book, that is when someone needs something from me. Anyways, the first season of the show does follow this book almost exactly. Sadly with how big this book is, I'm starting to get a little bored with it. Maybe I like short books that have a lot of action lately. But this is a book I told myself I would read and I will. I did pull another book from my pile to read at night to have a break from this book. I think I'm at the point that everything is mashing together when I try to recall what the book is about. Sorry I can't tell you much about the book. It is taking everything in me to actually stay awake to listen to the audiobook. I guess it is safe to say that just like the show, I'm not a fan of the book Game of Thrones.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment