Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Let's Get Personal # 6

 Hello fellow bookworms,

I originally wanted to make these kinds of post a monthly thing but I forgot all about it once again. I'm really bad at this and I'm sorry. Anyway I am reporting all that has happened in my life since the last time I posted a "Let's Get Personal" post. I've been sick on and off only because the weather can't make up it's mind on whether it wants to still be winter or finally be spring. Also I had an interview with the local library. I think I did a pretty good job and I'm confident that I got the job, but the long wait to hear from them about the job is slow. Doesn't help with the snow and ice storms we recently had. I understand that pushed a few things back, so I'll continue to patiently wait. Also I was experiencing burnout with streaming and had to take some time off from that. Moods couldn't decide if they were going to be up or down. My meds can only do so much with these depressive episodes, but at least it doesn't make them as bad as they used to. Also not being able to see my therapist until April might also be the problem. Mental health is a strange thing to understand. Now I think I got too personal. Sorry about that. Pretend I wasn't rambling about unimportant things. Anyway, nothing much has been going on. Just working on my reading and trying to get that two books a month goal. Which I have been doing very well but that will change when things get busy. Best to be ahead then fall far behind. I'm off to try to finish Intertwined, but it looks like it isn't going to happen anytime soon. I only have 90 pages left too. Wish me luck.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment