Wednesday, March 1, 2023

A little over halfway through Intertwined

 

Hey there Bookies,

I'm sure if I were younger and still in my vampire phase, I would enjoy this book. But I am neither so it is slow and a little boring to me. A lot of descriptions and mysteries that aren't really being solved. I am still waiting for the book to pick up. So far it has been just the same thing over and over and over. Aden does travel in time but that wasn't even that exciting. Just him being showed that he knew Mary Ann's father from when he was in a hospital. That is as much as I gathered from listening to the audiobook. I'm pretty much at the point where I just wish the book would end. I don't hate this book. I see the potential it holds. But it is also only for young readers who are in that paranormal phase like I was when Twilight was starting to be a big hit. If only I read this book during that time.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment