Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Been reading Intertwined by Gena Showalter

 

Hey there Bookies,

I've tried reading this book before and I thought that due to my mind set at the time, I couldn't finish or even get far in the book. Well, it appears to be not the case. The book is a little slow. I even resorted to getting an audiobook for it so I can listen to it while playing video games or before I go to bed. It's worked so far until recently I was so tired after suffering a migraine, that I ended up falling asleep through two chapters. I had to read those two chapters myself to figure out what is going on in the book. It appears not much. So far this book has told me that our main character Aden is different and he is treated like his is crazy because for some reason he is tied to the supernatural world. I guess that is the whole mystery of the book. You are reading to find out more about Aden along with Aden. He's been moved around and put in hospitals instead of anyone trying to help him understand what is going on. Poor thing. But he at least meets a girl named Mary Ann who is introduced into the supernatural world suddenly after meeting Aden for the first time in the very beginning of the book. She has a mysterious wolf following her around. The wolf is actually a shifter but we don't know who the wolf really is. Just theories. But that is about it. Nothing much is going on other than people talking and asking questions to each other when they don't know the answer themselves. Hopefully things will pick up soon.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment