Monday, February 13, 2023

Still reading Gone Girl

 

Hello Bookies,

This book is taking me awhile even with the audiobook. It is like this book can only be taken in small doses or you'll will be driven to complete boredom. At least that is my opinion. This book is slow. But apparently people liked it enough to make it into a movie. I'm almost halfway now but it is going to take me a while to even finish. I'll probably read other books while I take breaks from this one. But I can tell you up front, I don't like this book. It is just too slow for me. Yes, we have that mystery of what happened to Amy and where she could be. But so far that is all it is going for me. I'm just sticking around to see what is going on and if they will find Amy. That is it. I'll update more when I get further into the book.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment