Thursday, February 9, 2023

Started reading We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

 

Hello there Bookies,

Well, I started another book. This is one of the books I wanted to read during my 48 hour reading challenge but never got to. I didn't do too well on that challenge but I still had fun. Also as I started this book, I found out I could have checked off two prompts with this one book. It's a book I've been dying to read and it is under 300 pages. Oh well. Anyway the book is surrounding Cady Sinclair. I will be calling her by her nickname because I'm writing this post late at night meaning I have no energy to try to spell her real name. But that is besides the point. Cady talks about her family owning an island and how everyone has a place on the island. Also she explains how thing are different on the island during the summer and then no one hears from each other once it's over. It's kind of like this island is their own secret world. But Cady also says that she had an accident while staying at this island, but she can't remember much of what had happened. So she is hoping visiting the island will help her remember what had happened. I'm enjoying the book so far. The whole mystery of Cady's accident keeps me reading because I want to know as much as she does about what happened to her. I'm a third of the way through the book now and I know it is going to be pretty much then end when we find out what actually happened during Cady's accident. Wish me luck on how fast it is going to get me to find the answer.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment