Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Finished reading Last Kiss Goodnight

 

Hello Bookies,

Well I finished this book. I think saying that I finished reading it would be a lie since I listened to the audiobook for the whole book. Well not a whole lot has happened since I last updated. A few exciting things did happen, like the destruction of the circus. But I won't go into too much detail in any of that because that would spoil the book. But this book got about two stars from me. The book was a little slow and nothing ever exciting happened until the very end. I don't mind slow books but this one what slow. I'm pretty sure if I was actually reading it, I would still be struggling to read. So it was a good choice to do the audiobook with this book. I was able to get through it quick enough. Also I do plan on listening to the sequel of this book. I just don't know when I will get to it. But wish me luck when I do.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment