Sunday, February 5, 2023

Halfway through Last Kiss Goodbye

 

Hey there Bookies,

I did try to read along with the audiobook but I almost fell asleep. Then I tried to read it on my own and I couldn't focus. Now I'm just listening to the audiobook while I reorganize my TBR list. So far that has been doing very well. Anyway the book is still going pretty slow. Nothing too exciting is happening. Just our main man, Solo, getting sold to a circus and meeting a very nice looking young lady who is the daughter of the owner of this horrible place. The whole book is basically Solo just trying to escape while also feeling some strong feelings towards Vika, the circus owner's daughter. That is it. That is the whole story so far. And I used to like books like this. My reading style has changed a lot since during my long break. I will try to finish the book, but I can say that I'm just glad I made it halfway through. Wish me luck on the rest.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment