Friday, February 3, 2023

Started reading The Junji Ito Horror Comic Collection

 

Hey there Bookies,

I picked up a quick read. Also I've heard a lot about Junji Ito and I just had to read their work. I'm already about halfway through and I'm having difficulty trying to see the meaning behind the story. The first one I read, Tomie, I kind of got. But the second one, Photograph,  not so much. I'm about to read the third one called Kiss and I'm curious what the meaning will be. These are fascinating stories so far and I'm breezing through them. Maybe I'll find a deep dive into them on Youtube once I finish this collection. Maybe I'll even watch some movies inspired by this work of art. I wish I could say more but I think that would ruin what you will get once you read the collection. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment