Thursday, February 16, 2023

Starting to read Scythe by Neal Shusterman

 

Hello there Bookies,

I'm on to my next book. This one is officially on my TBR list and I don't remember where I heard of this book. I also don't remember what it is about. But the cover is beautiful and cool all at the same time. I have a bit of a cold so I don't plan on reading that quickly between work and sleep but I will try. Maybe I will see if the library has the audiobook for this available. Or, see if there is someone reading it on Youtube. The was what I did with We Were Liars. Anyway I am excited to read this book and I look forward to see if I like it. I know nothing and that is how I like to go into a new book. That way the reaction is more genuine. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment