Friday, February 10, 2023

Almost done reading Gwendy's Button Box

 

Hey there Bookies,

I think I need to slow down on the reading. I am almost done with yet another book and I don't have anymore at the moment. I guess I could grab one of the books on my shelf at home. Or, finish Gone Girl. But right now I just want to let Gwendy's Button Box sink in. I have a feeling that there is a deeper meaning to this book but for some reason my mind just can't process it. Anyways I did enjoy the book. The bully never left Gwendy alone even after she lost all her weight and because one of the top students in her school. Obsession can come in many forms. I do plan on reading more from both authors of this book. I just don't know when and I don't know what to tell you as an update with this book. It's short and a good quick read. It kept me busy while I sorted my TBR list. But I look forward to my next read. I wonder what I will pick up next. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment