Friday, February 3, 2023

Started reading Last Kiss Goodnight by Gena Showalter

 

Hello there Bookies,

I have picked up a book I tried to read long ago. I don't remember anything from it. I'm pretty sure this is one of the books I said I read but didn't actually read the book. I'm only like a chapter in and I can see why I didn't continue to read the book. It has a bit of a slow start. Hopefully it will pick up the more I read the book. I'm also using an audiobook to read along. I figured it would be faster that way, if I don't fall asleep listening to it. I have a pet peeve when it comes to audiobooks, especially this one. The narrator talks really quite in some points that I can't even hear what is being said. I'm also in a very quiet room so it shouldn't be a problem. I don't think we need to be whispering the majority of the book. But I will deal with it because I will never get this book done without the audiobook. I love Gena Showalter books, or at least I used to before my reading hiatus. It will be sad to know that my change in reading taste now finds her books boring. God, I hope not. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment