Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Started reading Hold on Tight by Abbi Glines

 

Hey there Bookies,

Well, I remember nothing about this series other than it takes place in Sea Breeze. Reason why it is called the Sea Breeze series. I'm hoping that as I read this book things will come back to me. Kind of like when I was trying to remember the Rosemary Beach Series. I think I have one more book left after this one though for this series. I'm just trying to finish up the series I started and never finished. The good thing about this series though is that you can read any book and it won't effect the plot. I'm not sure if you can read them out of order but I've read them in order so I can't tell you how it will be like. But each book focuses on a couple in the Sea Breeze area. They are all related in a way but I can't remember how. I guess I will find out more once I actually start the book. Wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment