Friday, February 3, 2023

Finished reading The Junji Ito Horror Comic Collection

 

Hey Bookies,

Well it took me at least until the very end that this book was just a continuation of one story. It's just broken up into different parts and scenarios. Also it took me that long that the title said Tomie instead of Tome. I can read, I swear. Anyway, there isn't much to say about this that won't ruin the story. I'm also curious what kind of thing Tomie is to keep coming back to life. I wonder if any of the other books or stories will explain. I've pretty much ended this book with more questions than answers. As much as I liked this book, I can only give it three stars. Only because I can't say much about it. It is a quick read and only took me a few hours to finish. I know these stories are supposed to be scary as well, but they just confuse me because I'm too focused on what the heck Tomie is. I do plan on getting more works done by Junji Ito, but I don't know when I will get them. I guess we will just have to keep our eyes out for it.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment