Thursday, March 2, 2023

Started reading The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

 

Hey there Bookies,

I don't waste time to open another book. If I remember correctly, this book became a movie. If I am correct, I do plan on watching the movie after finishing this book. Just to compare. Maybe I will even make a post about it and what I thought. But as always, I'm going into this book blind. I just know that it is a historical fiction book. That is it. I think it also takes place in Germany during World War 2 but I could be wrong. I'm trying to go off of memory here on all of the books turned into movies I've seen trailers for. I also know that this book has been on my TBR list for a long time. It's about time that it finally gets a chance to finally be read. I don't have any expectations on this book. So far I've been getting a lot of okay books. The only way a book is going to be more than okay is if it makes me tear up, can't put it down, or makes me feel connected to the characters. It's a hard scale to be more than three stars. So low expectations going into this book. Also there are some to see how it was good enough to be a movie. We all know I'm still struggling through a book that doesn't meet my expectations for that. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment