Sunday, March 26, 2023

Reading Bunny by Mona Awad

 

Hello there Bookies,

I've actually started reading this book a little bit before bed every night when I needed a break from Game of Thrones. But now it's going to have my full attention. This book was discovered through a video on Booktube. I can't remember what it is about but I thought it had some cult like stuff in it. I could be wrong. I've watched so many book recommendations that I could be mixing some things up. I'm not far in the book to tell you all that is going on. Just that our lead girl, Samantha, is in college for writing. In one of her classes she shares it with this group of girls. The group of girls have a habit of calling each other Bunny all of the time. Samantha is pretty uncomfortable with it, but when she gets an invitation to join one of their group get togethers, her interest is peaked. After some debating she goes and that is all I got so far. They read some errotic stories and drink alcohol. That is what I got from this little gathering so far. But we are just getting into the book. I just have to read more to see what secrets this book holds. 

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment