Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Almost done reading Alyssa's Redemption

There might be another post after this one, but I'm not making any promises. Anyways, things get a little interesting, but that is because the ex comes around to start fights and what not. The guy is pretty crazy honestly. Anyways, I can see how this book ends. She'll end up with the ex's brother and be completely self conscious about the whole entire thing. And the ex will continue to cause problems and make her life a continuous living hell. The end and that would be the whole story. But that is just what I'm predicting. For all I know there could be a huge plot twist that would make me go "holy hey, I did not see that coming", but I haven't gotten that moment yet. But I'm going to head out. So far the book only deserves three and a half stars. Maybe four, because I'm nice. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment