Monday, March 23, 2015

Started another Ebook: Alyssa's Redemption by Karly Morgan

Okay before I start talking about this book, I'd like to let you know that I am still reading all of my other books. I'm trying to play catch up right now and ebooks seems to be the way to go. Not sure why, but I tend to read faster. Probably because some of them are short. Anyways, I'd also like to share my final thoughts of Addicted to You. Major plot twist towards the end. You suspect that they are brothers, but I'm not revealing anymore then that. But I would so like to read the next book if I can get it through the library or for free. Anyways, lets get talking about this book. One, I got it for free. Not sure if it still is free, but it also means that I didn't read anything about this book. So far I've read two chapters about a girl who has to struggle after breaking up with her boyfriend. She just found out that her ex's brother now owns the bar she works at. And that is about it. I like to read books and write post as I read. I kind of want to give the sense that you are reading the book with me and that we are discussing the book together. Also I suck at remembering thing and talking about the technical things. But I'm going to head out for right now. I have clothes I need to hunt down because they like to grow legs and walk away. So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment