Sunday, March 1, 2015

I found Sign

Okay so I don't exactly remember everything that has happened in this Twilight Zone book. But I'm pretty sure I can give you a small recap on what I remember. Okay so a man and his wife go on vacation. They end up getting lost on their way to their destination. So then they come up to a gas station, completely deserted and no none around. While investigating, someone or something slashes their tires. So in investigating for a new way back to where they came from they find a running truck. They leave as soon as they see the word 'sign' panted on the back of the gas station. They drive for a few hours until they realize that someone is actually in the back of the truck under the tarp. A small explosion happens, leaving them to walk. They get tired and come up to a small building. They investigate and find a very disturbing stain glass window. And that is actually all I've read so far. The book is crazy and you are pretty much wanting to read it because you want to know what the hell is going on. I predict that they are just dreaming this whole situation. I don't know. But I think it would be pretty cool to see this book as a game actually. To actually experience what these characters are experiencing. I think that be really cool and I would so play it. But I'm going to head out. I have house work to do. So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment