Sunday, March 1, 2015

Halfway through Indigo Spell

Honestly I don't remember what I've told you guys about the book so far. So I guess I'll just have to do it from the beginning. So here we go. Sydney goes to a wedding. Adrian makes a scene by asking her to dance with him. Sydney then does a spell to find Marcus. Typical school stuff then happens before Sydney goes looking for Marcus and does some witch hunting. Both don't end well. Marcus agrees to give answers if Sydney agrees to join his group. Sydney still does some witch hunting but only after Adrien's car gets vandalized. There is more that happened in the middle of the book, but I'm not going to tell you all of it. For those who haven't read it can't be told everything told in the book, also those who have read it already know what goes down. So whats the point in saying everything. Also I snuck a few pages of Sign in, because I'm nice like that. Yes, I have found the book. It was under a whole bunch of papers on my mother's desk. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment